Can ipropd-master service not do reverse DNS lookups?

Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CISSP hbhotz at oxy.edu
Sun Apr 9 22:02:02 CEST 2017

One nice thing about the “help” options are that they are tied directly into the CL processing utilities so they show you what’s actually understood. You don’t need to depend on someone updating the man pages. Heimdal has been pretty good about that overall, but it depends on who’s doing the updates.

Personal email.  hbhotz at oxy.edu