Documentation of principal attributes

Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CISSP hbhotz at oxy.edu
Sat Feb 18 21:15:22 CET 2017

AFAIK no. Most are obvious-ish: disallow all, the client and server ones. The hardware preauth one is just a placeholder for unimplemented functionality. JPL never made much use of them.

The ok as delegate one could be important for AD interoperability if you do a HTTP-Negotiate with web servers.

That’s just off the top of my head.

Personal email.  hbhotz at oxy.edu