Realm alias/renaming realm

Jan Kasprzak kas at fi.muni.cz
Tue Jun 12 15:25:20 CEST 2018

	Hello,

one of the departments we provide Kerberos KDC for is changing its name,
and we would like to change the Kerberos realm name as well. The problem
is that we want to provide a grace period for users to update their
configuration, so we would like the old principals to work together with
new principals, including password modifications. Is it possible to set up
one realm in Heimdal as an alias to another one? I.e. every user at OLDREALM
would have the same password and other data as user at NEWREALM.

	Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/                         GPG: 4096R/A45477D5 |